2 wholemeal Lebanese breads
1 small cucumber
1 small iceberg lettuce
150g feta cheese in chunks
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
1. Preheat the grill to medium. Open up the breads. Toast the breads on both sides until crispy golden. Leave to cool.
2. Slice the cucumber in half lengthways (scooping out the seeds is optional). Chop into bite-sized pieces.
3. Put cucumber and lettuce into a salad bowl. Cut the bread into small pieces and ad to bowl.
4. Place oils, juices and mustard into a clean jar. Put the lid on and shake until the ingredients are mixed together.
5. Pour the dressing over the salad at the last minute. Mix the salad using clean hands, gently.
6. Scatter over the feta cheese and serve.