Pre-made shortcrust pastry
120g cut up Gruyère cheese
6 chopped and cooked bacon rashers
5 green shallots, or less if you don’t like them
1 cup of cream
3 large handfuls of rocket
2 tbsp olive oil
40g grated Parmesan
Roughly a handful of parsley
1. Press the pastry against a ramekin base and sides. Leave no spaces!
2. Whisk the eggs, then add the cream
3. Whisk those together in a bowl.
4. Grate the cheese into the mixture, and stir.
5. Pour mixture into each ramekin evenly up to the 2/3 mark (almost the top of the pastry).
6. Bake in oven until pastry turns pale brown (roughly 20 minutes).
Combine and gently stir all of the ingredients listed above.
Place salad on the side of the quiche, and if you like sprinkle a little parsley onto the quiche for extra flavour.